Monday 21 May 2012

World Goth Day - 22nd May

Apparently... tomorrow is World Goth Day, I'm not sure exactly what this entails but anyhow, it's a great excuse for a few goth style pictures. I'm not saying I'm a goth, I don't own a full length leather coat, wear crosses, or the Buffalo style boots,  but I do as you probably already know, love a bit of lace and black eye makeup.

Here are some celebrities/ bloggers doing it well....

Lykke Li, image from 514 blog
Queen of alternative, Michelle from Kingdom of Style

Queen of alternative, Michelle from Kingdom of Style

The Olsens had to be on here
every good goth needs fingers full of rings, these fingers belong to Sarah Ellison

Modern gothic - layering the designer gear, designers such as Rick Owens (python jacket below from LN-CC. Sea of Ghosts, Alicia does this well!
Rick OwensAlexander Wang boots, and Alison Mosshart

Follow my Pinterest board for goth fashion and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...