Sunday 10 June 2012

Hippy at heart

Whilst creating my Pinterest boards over the last few months, I have noticed a trend... a lot of them are quite 'hippy'. I didn't quite realise this until Pinterest came along and I don't know if I really like it, or rather that I would want to be labeled as one! Also with writing this blog, it has made me realise that if I had more money, I would definitely be wearing more colour. Here are some colourful hippy looks that I have collected along the way.

The hippy/ bohemian look - looks best in the sunshine, not so much London right now. However I am off to Ibiza at the end of the month for the first time! So i will be getting back in touch with my inner hippy then!

the beautiful Jessica from VintageVirgin
from Spanish Moss Blog

from Spanish Moss Blog
from Bohemian Twilight blog


2 comments:

  1. about time too! I've been waiting for your next blog post. I got tired of seeing my own face. Can you imagine?! Love that blue coat, would drown me though, I'd feel like I was wondering about in a dressing gown. Looks hot on her though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah soooo busy at the moment, I hope it lasts though! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...