Friday 15 November 2013

Can't afford the real thing?

Love architecture but know you will never get to live in your dream house? What about a mini house instead to sit inside your own place? As a child I was fascinated by the dolls houses in the Museum of Childhood which perhaps explains why I love these.

I discovered them on this American site The Future Perfect. Which led me on to their own site Chisel & Wood. Each "building" is hand made with strong plaster and can be hung on a wall. I think my favourite are the ones from around the 1920's. Arsenal stadium would be a no-no due to Spurs supporting boyfriend.

Also loving the Curiosity Monkey by Committee below these - just the right side of kitsch and would look great on my new (imaginary) dressing table.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...